This paper is part of a Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Retinal Proteins held at Awaji Island, Hyoyo, Japan on 4–8 June 2001.
Photoisomerization in Proteorhodopsin Mutant D97N†
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 226–231, March/April 2007
How to Cite
Lenz, M. O., Woerner, A. C., Glaubitz, C. and Wachtveitl, J. (2007), Photoisomerization in Proteorhodopsin Mutant D97N. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 83: 226–231. doi: 10.1562/2006-05-31-RA-909
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2007
- Received 31 May 2006; accepted 26 June 2006; published online 28 June 2006; DOI: 10.1562/2006-05-31-RA-909
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!