This paper is part of the Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Retinal Proteins held at Awaji Island, Hyogo, Japan on 4–8 June 2006.
Ultrafast Dynamics of Photoactive Yellow Protein via the Photoexcitation and Emission Processes†
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 397–402, March/April 2007
How to Cite
Nakamura, R., Hamada, N., Ichida, H., Tokunaga, F. and Kanematsu, Y. (2007), Ultrafast Dynamics of Photoactive Yellow Protein via the Photoexcitation and Emission Processes. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 83: 397–402. doi: 10.1562/2006-06-23-RA-946
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2007
- Received 23 June 2006; accepted 18 December 2006; published online 28 December 2006; DOI: 10.1562/2006-06-23-RA-946
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!