This paper is part of Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Retinal Proteins held at Awaji Island, Hyogo, Japan on 4–8 June 2006.
The Crystal Structure of the L1 Intermediate of Halorhodopsin at 1.9 Å Resolution†
Article first published online: 26 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 369–377, March/April 2007
How to Cite
Gmelin, W., Zeth, K., Efremov, R., Heberle, J., Tittor, J. and Oesterhelt, D. (2007), The Crystal Structure of the L1 Intermediate of Halorhodopsin at 1.9 Å Resolution. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 83: 369–377. doi: 10.1562/2006-06-23-RA-947
Current address: Joachim Heberle, University of Bielefeld, FB Chemie, Universitätsstr. 25, D33615 Bielefeld, Germany.
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2007
- Received 23 June 2006; accepted 20 November 2006; published online 21 November 2006; DOI: 10.1562/2006-06-23-RA-947
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!