This paper is part of the Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Retinal Proteins held at Awaji Island, Hyogo, Japan on 4–8 June 2006.
Origin of the Vertebrate Visual Cycle†
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 242–247, March/April 2007
How to Cite
Takimoto, N., Kusakabe, T. and Tsuda, M. (2007), Origin of the Vertebrate Visual Cycle. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 83: 242–247. doi: 10.1562/2006-06-30-IR-957
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2007
- Received 30 June 2006; accepted 19 August 2006;
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!