This paper is part of the Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Retinal Proteins held at Awaji Island, Hyogo, Japan on 4–8 June 2006.
Analysis of Light-Induced Conformational Changes of Natronomonas pharaonis Sensory Rhodopsin II by Time Resolved Electron Paramagnetic Resonance Spectroscopy†
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 263–272, March/April 2007
How to Cite
Bordignon, E., Klare, J. P., Holterhues, J., Martell, S., Krasnaberski, A., Engelhard, M. and Steinhoff, H.-J. (2007), Analysis of Light-Induced Conformational Changes of Natronomonas pharaonis Sensory Rhodopsin II by Time Resolved Electron Paramagnetic Resonance Spectroscopy. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 83: 263–272. doi: 10.1562/2006-07-05-RA-960
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2007
- Received 5 July 2006; accepted 29 August 2006; published online 7 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!