Light-Driven Water Splitting for (Bio-)Hydrogen Production: Photosystem 2 as the Central Part of a Bioelectrochemical Device
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 82, Issue 5, pages 1385–1390, September 2006
How to Cite
Badura, A., Esper, B., Ataka, K., Grunwald, C., Wöll, C., Kuhlmann, J., Heberle, J. and Rögner, M. (2006), Light-Driven Water Splitting for (Bio-)Hydrogen Production: Photosystem 2 as the Central Part of a Bioelectrochemical Device. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 82: 1385–1390. doi: 10.1562/2006-07-14-RC-969
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Received 14 July 2006; accepted 28 July 2006; published online 9 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!