This paper is part of a symposium-in-print dedicated to Professor Eduardo A. Lissi on the occasion of his 70th birthday.
Effect of UVC-Induced Damage to DNA on the Intercalation of Thiazole Orange: A Convenient Reporter for DNA Damage†
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 556–562, May/June 2007
How to Cite
Trevithick-Sutton, C. C., Mikelsons, L., Filippenko, V. and Scaiano, J. C. (2007), Effect of UVC-Induced Damage to DNA on the Intercalation of Thiazole Orange: A Convenient Reporter for DNA Damage. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 83: 556–562. doi: 10.1562/2006-07-21-RA-976
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2007
- Received 21 July 2006; accepted 26 September 2006; published online 28 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!