This paper is part of a symposium-in-print dedicated to Professor Eduardo A. Lissi on the occasion of his 70th birthday.
Study of Singlet Oxygen Equilibrium in Dioctadecyldimethylammonium Chloride Vesicles Employing 2-(n-(N,N,N-trimethylamine)-n-alkyl)- 5-alkylfuryl Halides†
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 584–591, May/June 2007
How to Cite
Zanocco, A. L., Meléndrez, M., Günther, G. and Lemp, E. (2007), Study of Singlet Oxygen Equilibrium in Dioctadecyldimethylammonium Chloride Vesicles Employing 2-(n-(N,N,N-trimethylamine)-n-alkyl)- 5-alkylfuryl Halides. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 83: 584–591. doi: 10.1562/2006-08-01-RA-991
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2007
- Received 1 August 2006; accepted 15 November 2006; published online 20 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!