This paper is part of a symposium-in-print dedicated to Professor Eduardo A. Lissi on the occasion of his 70th birthday.
Comparative Study of the Photophysical Behavior of Fisetin in Homogeneous Media and in Anionic and Cationic Reverse Micelles Media†
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 486–493, May/June 2007
How to Cite
Funes, M., Correa, N. M., Silber, J. J. and Biasutti, M. A. (2007), Comparative Study of the Photophysical Behavior of Fisetin in Homogeneous Media and in Anionic and Cationic Reverse Micelles Media. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 83: 486–493. doi: 10.1562/2006-08-08-RA-1000
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2007
- Received 8 August 2006; accepted 14 November 2006; published online 20 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!