These authors contributed equally to this work.
N-terminal and C-terminal Domains of Arrestin Both Contribute in Binding to Rhodopsin†
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 385–393, March/April 2007
How to Cite
Skegro, D., Pulvermüller, A., Krafft, B., Granzin, J., Hofmann, K. P., Büldt, G. and Schlesinger, R. (2007), N-terminal and C-terminal Domains of Arrestin Both Contribute in Binding to Rhodopsin. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 83: 385–393. doi: 10.1562/2006-08-25-RA-1014
This paper is part of the Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Retinal Proteins held at Awaji Island, Hyogo, Japan on 4–8 June 2006.
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2007
- Received 24 August 2006; accepted 20 November 2006; published online 28 November 2006; DOI: 10.1562/2006-08-25-RA-1014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!