Photobleaching-based Dosimetry Predicts Deposited Dose in ALA-PpIX PDT of Rodent Esophagus
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 738–748, May/June 2007
How to Cite
Sheng, C., Jack Hoopes, P., Hasan, T. and Pogue, B. W. (2007), Photobleaching-based Dosimetry Predicts Deposited Dose in ALA-PpIX PDT of Rodent Esophagus. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 83: 738–748. doi: 10.1562/2006-09-07-RA-1033
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Received 7 September 2006; accepted 14 December 2006; published online 18 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!