Current address: Division of Ophthalmology and Vision Science, Graduate School of Medical and Dental Sciences, Niigata University, Niigata, Japan.
Visual Functional Effects of Constant Blue Light in a Retinal Degenerate Rat Model
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 759–765, May/June 2007
How to Cite
Thomas, B. B., Seiler, M. J., Aramant, R. B., Samant, D., Qiu, G., Vyas, N., Arai, S., Chen, Z. and Sadda, S. R. (2007), Visual Functional Effects of Constant Blue Light in a Retinal Degenerate Rat Model. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 83: 759–765. doi: 10.1562/2006-09-19-RA-1044
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2007
- Received 19 September 2006; accepted 8 November 2006; published online 20 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!