This paper is part of the Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Retinal Proteins held at Awaji Island, Hyogo, Japan on 4–8 June 2006.
X-Ray Crystallographic Analysis of 9-cis-Rhodopsin, a Model Analogue Visual Pigment†
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2007
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 232–235, March/April 2007
How to Cite
Nakamichi, H. and Okada, T. (2007), X-Ray Crystallographic Analysis of 9-cis-Rhodopsin, a Model Analogue Visual Pigment. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 83: 232–235. doi: 10.1562/2006-13-RA-920
- Issue online: 26 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2007
- Received 13 June 2006; accepted 26 July 2006; published online 31 July 2006; DOI: 10.1562/2006-13-RA-920
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!