Surrogate pregnancy: an essential guide for clinicians
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2011
2009 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 49–54, January 2009
How to Cite
Bhatia, K., Martindale, E. A., Rustamov, O. and Nysenbaum, A. M. (2009), Surrogate pregnancy: an essential guide for clinicians. The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist, 11: 49–54. doi: 10.1576/toag.220.127.116.11468
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2011
- 8Professional Scientific and International Affairs Division, British Medical Association. Surrogacy: Ethical Considerations. Report of the Working Party on Human Infertility Services (Occasional Paper – Ethics) 1990 London: BMA Publications.
- 10Her Majesty's Stationery Office. Surrogacy Arrangements Act 1985 1985 London: HMSO[http://www.opsi.gov.uk/RevisedStatutes/Acts/ukpga/1985/cukpga_19850049_en_1].
- 11Her Majesty's Stationery Office. Human Fertilisation and Embryology Act 1990 1990 London: HMSO[http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1990/Ukpga_19900037_en_1.htm].
- 12British Medical Association. Changing Conceptions of Motherhood: the Practice of Surrogacy in Britain 1996 London: BMA Publications.
- 14Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority. Code of Practice. 7th edition 2007 London: HFEA[http://www.hfea.gov.uk/en/371.html].
- 23Royal College of Midwives. Surrogacy: Defining Motherhood 1997 London: RCM[http://www.rcm.org.uk/EasySiteWeb/GatewayLink.aspx?alId=12785].
- 24British Medical Association. What is surrogacy?[http://www.bma.org.uk/ap.nsf/Content/Consideringsurrogacy?OpenDocument&Highlight=2,surrogacy].