A guide to the ATSM in Medical Education. Article 2: assessment, feedback and evaluation
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
2010 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 119–125, April 2010
How to Cite
Shehmar, M. and Khan, K. S. (2010), A guide to the ATSM in Medical Education. Article 2: assessment, feedback and evaluation. The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist, 12: 119–125. doi: 10.1576/toag.22.214.171.124577
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
- 6Postgraduate Medical Education Councils The student and junior doctor in distress—‘our duty of care’. Proceedings of the Conference of the Confederation of Postgraduate Medical Education Councils, 19–20 July 2001 Med J Aust 2002 177 S1–S32.
- 7Stress, Psychological Problems and Clinical Performance. Medical Accidents Oxford: Oxford University Press 1993.
- 9The Consultation: an Approach to Learning and Teaching Oxford: Oxford University Press 1984., , ,
- 10The Cagary–Cambridge approach to communication skills teaching 1: Agenda-led, outcome-based analysis of consultation Education in General Practice 1996 4 288–99., ,
- 11Evaluations of interprofessional education In: A United Kingdom Review of Health and Social Care 2002 London: Centre for the Advancement of Interprofessional Education/British Educational Research Association., , , ,
- 14The Conditions of Learning 4th ed. New York: Holt Rinehart & Winston 1985.