Funded by the Department of Pharmacy Practice, School of Pharmacy, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Amarillo, Texas.
Methods for Assessing Drug-Related Anticholinergic Activity
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2012
2005 Pharmacotherapy Publications Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 25, Issue 11, pages 1592–1601, November 2005
How to Cite
Rudd, K. M., Raehl, C. L., Bond, C. A., Abbruscato, T. J. and Stenhouse, A. C. (2005), Methods for Assessing Drug-Related Anticholinergic Activity. Pharmacotherapy, 25: 1592–1601. doi: 10.1592/phco.2005.25.11.1592
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!