Supported by a grant (NSC-89–2314–006–230) from the National Science Council, Taiwan.
Use of the Beers Criteria to Predict Adverse Drug Reactions Among First-Visit Elderly Outpatients
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2012
2005 Pharmacotherapy Publications Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 831–838, June 2005
How to Cite
Chang, C.-M., Liu, P.-Y. Y., Yang, Y.-H. K., Yang, Y.-C., Wu, C.-F. and Lu, F.-H. (2005), Use of the Beers Criteria to Predict Adverse Drug Reactions Among First-Visit Elderly Outpatients. Pharmacotherapy, 25: 831–838. doi: 10.1592/phco.2005.25.6.831
Presented in part at the annual meeting of the Taiwan Gerontological Society, June 30, 2002, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!