Possible Interaction Between Intravenous Azithromycin and Oral Cyclosporine
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
2001 Pharmacotherapy Publications Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 1436–1443, November 2001
How to Cite
Lee Page, R., Ruscin, J. M., Fish, D. and LaPointe, M. (2001), Possible Interaction Between Intravenous Azithromycin and Oral Cyclosporine. Pharmacotherapy, 21: 1436–1443. doi: 10.1592/phco.21.17.1436.34434
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!