Relative Bioavailability of an Extemporaneous Ondansetron 4-mg Capsule Formulation versus Solution
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2012
2004 Pharmacotherapy Publications Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 477–481, April 2004
How to Cite
Lam, Y. W. F., Javors, M. A., Ait-Daoud, N., Roache, J. D. and Johnson, B. A. (2004), Relative Bioavailability of an Extemporaneous Ondansetron 4-mg Capsule Formulation versus Solution. Pharmacotherapy, 24: 477–481. doi: 10.1592/phco.24.5.477.33353
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2012
- Received July 29, 2003. Accepted November 19, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!