Management of Diabetes Mellitus in Hospitalized Patients: Efficiency and Effectiveness of Sliding-Scale Insulin Therapy
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
2006 Pharmacotherapy Publications Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 1421–1432, October 2006
How to Cite
Golightly, L. K., Jones, M. A., Hamamura, D. H., Stolpman, N. M. and McDermott, M. T. (2006), Management of Diabetes Mellitus in Hospitalized Patients: Efficiency and Effectiveness of Sliding-Scale Insulin Therapy. Pharmacotherapy, 26: 1421–1432. doi: 10.1592/phco.26.10.1421
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!