Carvedilol versus Cardioselective β-Blockers for the Treatment of Hypertension in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
2006 Pharmacotherapy Publications Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 1491–1500, October 2006
How to Cite
Fardoun, R. Z. (2006), Carvedilol versus Cardioselective β-Blockers for the Treatment of Hypertension in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. Pharmacotherapy, 26: 1491–1500. doi: 10.1592/phco.26.10.1491
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!