Entecavir: A New Nucleoside Analog for the Treatment of Chronic Hepatitis B Infection
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
2006 Pharmacotherapy Publications Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 1745–1757, December 2006
How to Cite
Sims, K. A. and Woodland, A. M. (2006), Entecavir: A New Nucleoside Analog for the Treatment of Chronic Hepatitis B Infection. Pharmacotherapy, 26: 1745–1757. doi: 10.1592/phco.26.12.1745
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!