Presented at the annual meeting of the American College of Clinical Pharmacy, Dallas, Texas, October 24–27, 2004.
Sulfonamide Allergies and Outcomes Related to Use of Potentially Cross-Reactive Drugs in Hospitalized Patients
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
2006 Pharmacotherapy Publications Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 551–557, April 2006
How to Cite
Hemstreet, B. A. and Page, R. L. (2006), Sulfonamide Allergies and Outcomes Related to Use of Potentially Cross-Reactive Drugs in Hospitalized Patients. Pharmacotherapy, 26: 551–557. doi: 10.1592/phco.26.4.551
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!