Risk of Warfarin-Related Bleeding Events and Supratherapeutic International Normalized Ratios Associated with Complementary and Alternative Medicine: A Longitudinal Analysis
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2012
2007 Pharmacotherapy Publications Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 1237–1247, September 2007
How to Cite
Shalansky, S., Lynd, L., Richardson, K., Ingaszewski, A. and Kerr, C. (2007), Risk of Warfarin-Related Bleeding Events and Supratherapeutic International Normalized Ratios Associated with Complementary and Alternative Medicine: A Longitudinal Analysis. Pharmacotherapy, 27: 1237–1247. doi: 10.1592/phco.27.9.1237
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2012
- Received December 11, 2006. Accepted January 23, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!