Dr. Malesker is on the speakers bureau of Pfizer, sanofi-aventis U.S., Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, and is a consultant for sanofi-aventis U.S. He has received research and grant support from Altana, Bristol-Myers Squibb, LifeScan, Novartis, Medicure, PDL BioPharma, and Pfizer.
Optimizing Antidiabetic Treatment Options for Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Cardiovascular Comorbidities
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2012
2008 Pharmacotherapy Publications Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 193–206, February 2008
How to Cite
Malesker, M. A. (2008), Optimizing Antidiabetic Treatment Options for Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Cardiovascular Comorbidities. Pharmacotherapy, 28: 193–206. doi: 10.1592/phco.28.2.193
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!