Thromboembolic Consequences of Subtherapeutic Anticoagulation in Patients Stabilized on Warfarin Therapy: The Low INR Study
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
2008 Pharmacotherapy Publications Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 960–967, August 2008
How to Cite
Warfarin-Associated Research Projects and Other Endeavors (WARPED) Consortium, Clark, N. P., Witt, D. M., Delate, T., Trapp, M., Garcia, D., Ageno, W., Hylek, E. M. and Crowther, M. A. (2008), Thromboembolic Consequences of Subtherapeutic Anticoagulation in Patients Stabilized on Warfarin Therapy: The Low INR Study. Pharmacotherapy, 28: 960–967. doi: 10.1592/phco.28.8.960
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Manuscript received November 15, 2007. Accepted for publication in final form February 21, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!