Determination of a Lorazepam Dose Threshold for Using the Osmol Gap to Monitor for Propylene Glycol Toxicity
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
2008 Pharmacotherapy Publications Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 984–991, August 2008
How to Cite
Yahwak, J. A., Riker, R. R., Fraser, G. L. and Subak-Sharpe, S. (2008), Determination of a Lorazepam Dose Threshold for Using the Osmol Gap to Monitor for Propylene Glycol Toxicity. Pharmacotherapy, 28: 984–991. doi: 10.1592/phco.28.8.984
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Manuscript received November 6, 2007. Accepted for publication in final form February 28, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!