Treatment of Active Pulmonary Tuberculosis in Adults: Current Standards and Recent Advances
Insights from the Society of Infectious Diseases Pharmacists
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
2009 Pharmacotherapy Publications Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 1468–1481, December 2009
How to Cite
Hall, R. G., Leff, R. D. and Gumbo, T. (2009), Treatment of Active Pulmonary Tuberculosis in Adults: Current Standards and Recent Advances. Pharmacotherapy, 29: 1468–1481. doi: 10.1592/phco.29.12.1468
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!