Statin-Associated Adverse Cognitive Effects: Survey Results from 171 Patients
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
2009 Pharmacotherapy Publications Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 800–811, July 2009
How to Cite
Evans, M. A. and Golomb, B. A. (2009), Statin-Associated Adverse Cognitive Effects: Survey Results from 171 Patients. Pharmacotherapy, 29: 800–811. doi: 10.1592/phco.29.7.800
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Manuscript received August 14, 2008. Accepted for publication in final form December 18, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!