A Clinician's Perspective on Rating the Strength of Evidence in a Systematic Review
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2012
2009 Pharmacotherapy Publications Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 1017–1029, September 2009
How to Cite
Coleman, C. I., Talati, R. and White, C. M. (2009), A Clinician's Perspective on Rating the Strength of Evidence in a Systematic Review. Pharmacotherapy, 29: 1017–1029. doi: 10.1592/phco.29.9.1017
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!