Atenolol Exposure and Risk for Development of Adverse Metabolic Effects: A Pilot Study
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
2010 Pharmacotherapy Publications Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 872–878, September 2010
How to Cite
Navare, H. A., Frye, R. F., Cooper-DeHoff, R. M., Shuster, J. J., Hall, K., Schmidt, S. O. F., Turner, S. T. and Johnson, J. A. (2010), Atenolol Exposure and Risk for Development of Adverse Metabolic Effects: A Pilot Study. Pharmacotherapy, 30: 872–878. doi: 10.1592/phco.30.9.872
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Received December 14, 2009; Accepted March 17, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!