Assessment of the 4Ts Pretest Clinical Scoring System as a Predictor of Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
2011 Pharmacotherapy Publications Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 138–145, February 2011
How to Cite
Strutt, J. K., Mackey, J. E., Johnson, S. M. and Sylvia, L. M. (2011), Assessment of the 4Ts Pretest Clinical Scoring System as a Predictor of Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia. Pharmacotherapy, 31: 138–145. doi: 10.1592/phco.31.2.138
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Manuscript received March 27, 2010. Accepted for publication in final form August 30, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!