Is Reading Fluency a Key for Successful High School Reading?
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
2005 International Reading Association
Journal of Adolescent & Adult Literacy
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 22–27, September 2005
How to Cite
Rasinski, T. V., Padak, N. D., McKeon, C. A., Wilfong, L. G., Friedauer, J. A. and Heim, P. (2005), Is Reading Fluency a Key for Successful High School Reading?. Journal of Adolescent & Adult Literacy, 49: 22–27. doi: 10.1598/JAAL.49.1.3
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!