Access and Benefits: Assistive Technology in Adult Literacy
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
2006 International Reading Association
Journal of Adolescent & Adult Literacy
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 114–125, October 2006
How to Cite
Silver-Pacuilla, H. (2006), Access and Benefits: Assistive Technology in Adult Literacy. Journal of Adolescent & Adult Literacy, 50: 114–125. doi: 10.1598/JAAL.50.2.4
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!