Shrek Meets Vygotsky: Rethinking Adolescents' Multimodal Literacy Practices in Schools
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
2010 International Reading Association
Journal of Adolescent & Adult Literacy
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 35–45, September 2010
How to Cite
Mills, K. A. (2010), Shrek Meets Vygotsky: Rethinking Adolescents' Multimodal Literacy Practices in Schools. Journal of Adolescent & Adult Literacy, 54: 35–45. doi: 10.1598/JAAL.54.1.4
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!