Adolescents and “Autographics”: Reading and Writing Coming-of-Age Graphic Novels
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
2011 International Reading Association
Journal of Adolescent & Adult Literacy
Volume 54, Issue 8, pages 601–612, May 2011
How to Cite
Hughes, J. M., King, A., Perkins, P. and Fuke, V. (2011), Adolescents and “Autographics”: Reading and Writing Coming-of-Age Graphic Novels. Journal of Adolescent & Adult Literacy, 54: 601–612. doi: 10.1598/JAAL.54.8.5
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!