Negotiating the Multiple Realities of Technology in Literacy Research and Instruction
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
1999 International Reading Association
Reading Research Quarterly
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 478–492, October-December 1999
How to Cite
Labbo, L. D. and Reinking, D. (1999), Negotiating the Multiple Realities of Technology in Literacy Research and Instruction. Reading Research Quarterly, 34: 478–492. doi: 10.1598/RRQ.34.4.5
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Final revision received March 31, 1999, Accepted April 15, 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!