3.6 Minutes per Day: The Scarcity of Informational Texts in First Grade
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
2000 International Reading Association
Reading Research Quarterly
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 202–224, April/May/June 2000
How to Cite
Duke, N. K. (2000), 3.6 Minutes per Day: The Scarcity of Informational Texts in First Grade. Reading Research Quarterly, 35: 202–224. doi: 10.1598/RRQ.35.2.1
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
- Received March 1, 1999; Accepted May 7, 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!