The Construction of Literary Understanding by First and Second Graders in Oral Response to Picture Storybook Read-Alouds
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
2000 International Reading Association
Reading Research Quarterly
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 252–275, April/May/June 2000
How to Cite
Sipe, L. R. (2000), The Construction of Literary Understanding by First and Second Graders in Oral Response to Picture Storybook Read-Alouds. Reading Research Quarterly, 35: 252–275. doi: 10.1598/RRQ.35.2.4
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Received October 16, 1998; Accepted December 17, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!