Assessing narrative comprehension in young children
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
2003 International Reading Association
Reading Research Quarterly
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 36–76, January/February/March 2003
How to Cite
PARIS, A. H. and PARIS, S. G. (2003), Assessing narrative comprehension in young children. Reading Research Quarterly, 38: 36–76. doi: 10.1598/RRQ.38.1.3
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
- Final revision Received July 9, 2002; Accepted July 19, 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!