“Tech-savviness” meets multiliteracies: Exploring adolescent girls' technology-mediated literacy practices
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
2003 International Reading Association
Reading Research Quarterly
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 356–385, July/August/September 2003
How to Cite
CHANDLER-OLCOTT, K. and MAHAR, D. (2003), “Tech-savviness” meets multiliteracies: Exploring adolescent girls' technology-mediated literacy practices. Reading Research Quarterly, 38: 356–385. doi: 10.1598/RRQ.38.3.3
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Final revision Received December 11, 2002; Accepted October 18, 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!