LISA A. HAMMETT is a doctoral student in the Department Science and Disorders at The University of Georgia. Her research focuses on parent-child book sharing interactions and the literacy and abstract language difficulties experienced by young children with language disorders. She can be contacted at the University of Georgia, 516 Aderhold Hall, Athens, GA 30602, USA, or by e-mail at email@example.com
Patterns of parents' extratextual interactions during book sharing with preschool children: A cluster analysis study
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
2003 International Reading Association
Reading Research Quarterly
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 442–468, October/November/December 2003
How to Cite
HAMMETT, L. A., VAN KLEECK, A. and HUBERTY, C. J. (2003), Patterns of parents' extratextual interactions during book sharing with preschool children: A cluster analysis study. Reading Research Quarterly, 38: 442–468. doi: 10.1598/RRQ.38.4.2
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Final revision Received February 17, 2003; Accepted February 24, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!