HALEY WOODSIDE-JIRON is an assistant professor in the Department of Education at The University of Vermont. Her teaching and research focus on educational policy, literacy methods, teacher change, and decision-making processes in education. She can be contacted at the University of Vermont, Department of Education, 538 Waterman Building, 85 South Prospect Street, Burlington, VT 05405, USA, or by e-mail at Haley.Woodside-Jiron@uvm.edu
Critical policy analysis: Researching the roles of cultural models, power, and expertise in reading policy
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
2003 International Reading Association
Reading Research Quarterly
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 530–536, October/November/December 2003
How to Cite
WOODSIDE-JIRON, H. (2003), Critical policy analysis: Researching the roles of cultural models, power, and expertise in reading policy. Reading Research Quarterly, 38: 530–536. doi: 10.1598/RRQ.38.4.7
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!