ANNE DIPARDO is a professor of Language, Literacy, and Culture at the University of lowa, where she teaches courses in qualitative research methods, teachers' professional lives, and perspectives on literacy. She is currently coeditor (with Melanie Sperling) of Research in the Teaching of English. Her research focuses on collaboration in literacy teaching and leaming, particularly in innovative school-based programs. She can be contacted at N246 Lindquist Center, University of lowa, lowa City, IA 52242, USA, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Expanding the web of meaning: Thought and emotion in an intergenerational reading and writing program
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
2004 International Reading Association
Reading Research Quarterly
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 14–37, January/February/March 2004
How to Cite
DIPARDO, A. and SCHNACK, P. (2004), Expanding the web of meaning: Thought and emotion in an intergenerational reading and writing program. Reading Research Quarterly, 39: 14–37. doi: 10.1598/RRQ.39.1.3
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
- Final revision received April 18, 2003; Accepted May 8, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!