Barbara M. Taylor is Guy Bond Professor of Reading in the Department of Curriculum and Instruction at the University of Minnesota, where she is currently heading up the Minnesota Reading First Professional Development Program. Her research interests include school reform in reading, effective professional development in reading, early reading intervention, and reading comprehension instruction. She can be contacted at 338 Peik Hall, University of Minnesota, 159 Pillsbury Drive SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA, or by e-mail at email@example.com
The CIERA School Change Framework: An evidence-based approach to professional development and school reading improvement
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
2005 International Reading Association
Reading Research Quarterly
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 40–69, January/February/March 2005
How to Cite
TAYLOR, B. M., PEARSON, P. D., PETERSON, D. S. and RODRIGUEZ, M. C. (2005), The CIERA School Change Framework: An evidence-based approach to professional development and school reading improvement. Reading Research Quarterly, 40: 40–69. doi: 10.1598/RRQ.40.1.3
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!