Diane Lemonnier Schallert is a professor of educational psychology at the University of Texas at Austin where she teaches undergraduate courses in the teacher preparation program and graduate courses on the psychology of learning and language processes. Her research is focused on the nature and experience of classroom talk, both oral and written, and on the emotional, motivational, and cognitive factors associated with learning. She can be reached at the following address: Department of Educational Psychology, Sanchez Building D5800, University of Texas, Austin, TX 78712, USA; e-mail email@example.com
The literacies of the 20th century: Stories of power and the power of stories in a hypertextual world
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
2005 International Reading Association
Reading Research Quarterly
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 520–529, October/November/December 2005
How to Cite
SCHALLERT, D. L. and WADE, S. E. (2005), The literacies of the 20th century: Stories of power and the power of stories in a hypertextual world. Reading Research Quarterly, 40: 520–529. doi: 10.1598/RRQ.40.4.8
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!