Lisa Hammett Price is an in the Department of Special Education and Clinical Services at Indiana University of Pennsylvania. Her research focuses on book sharing interactions between parents and children. She can be contacted at Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Department of Special Education and Clinical Services, 203 Davis Hall, Indiana, PA 15705, USA; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Talk During Book Sharing Between Parents and Preschool Children: A Comparison Between Storybook and Expository Book Conditions
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
2009 International Reading Association
Reading Research Quarterly
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 171–194, April/May/June 2009
How to Cite
Price, L. H., Van Kleeck, A. and Huberty, C. J. (2009), Talk During Book Sharing Between Parents and Preschool Children: A Comparison Between Storybook and Expository Book Conditions. Reading Research Quarterly, 44: 171–194. doi: 10.1598/RRQ.44.2.4
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
- Received November 13, 2008; Accepted November 25, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!