“We Real Cool”: Toward a Theory of Black Masculine Literacies
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
2009 International Reading Association
Reading Research Quarterly
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 278–297, July/August/September 2009
How to Cite
Kirkland, D. E. and Jackson, A. (2009), “We Real Cool”: Toward a Theory of Black Masculine Literacies. Reading Research Quarterly, 44: 278–297. doi: 10.1598/RRQ.44.3.3
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
- Received February 13, 2009; Accepted March 3, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!