Teaching Argument and Explanation to Prepare Junior Students for Writing to Learn
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
2010 International Reading Association
Reading Research Quarterly
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 433–461, October/November/December 2010
How to Cite
Klein, P. D. and Rose, M. A. (2010), Teaching Argument and Explanation to Prepare Junior Students for Writing to Learn. Reading Research Quarterly, 45: 433–461. doi: 10.1598/RRQ.45.4.4
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
- Received May 4, 2010: Accepted May 20, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!