A Focus on Fluency: How One Teacher Incorporated Fluency With Her Reading Curriculum
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
2004 International Reading Association
The Reading Teacher
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 126–137, October 2004
How to Cite
Griffith, L. W. and Rasinski, T. V. (2004), A Focus on Fluency: How One Teacher Incorporated Fluency With Her Reading Curriculum. The Reading Teacher, 58: 126–137. doi: 10.1598/RT.58.2.1
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!